Our North Bay office is seeking an Office Manager / Project Coordinator with appropriate qualifications to carry out the following responsibilities:
Office Manager Related:
• Help manage our outgoing proposal process and work with staff to develop winning proposals that differentiate us from the competition
• Organize and manage all aspects of the North Bay office, including hiring contractors, filing and information retrieval related to business and client management needs
• Help create and maintain an document management and seal tracking process for all critical engineering documents
• Assist with HR tasks, such as interviews, annual reviews, etc.
• Assist with financial tracking and tasks, such as accounts payable, accounts receivable and invoicing
• Manage Outlook Calendars, set appointments, schedule meetings
• Assist with client and project intake
Project Coordinator Related:
• Liaise with staff members and assist with project coordination including: correspondence, schedules, minutes, spreadsheets, letters, reports, presentations, database lists, specifications, contracts, etc.
• Organize, attend and document project and team meetings including the coordination and tracking of action items and deliverables
• Collate and format specifications and contracts, edit and proof read for completeness
• Work with project managers and contractors on contract coordination items, such as progress payments, RFI’s, Site Instructions and change orders
• Assist with other related Engineering project duties