As a Starbucks leader you are driven by a deep sense of purpose. You are aspirational and you take action to make a positive difference every day, while inspiring others to do the same. You bring a fresh perspective, entrepreneurial spirit, and thrive in environments that foster meaningful and lasting relationships.
We’ve designed an 8-12 month hands on management training program that allows you to build on your supervisory experience, coaching skills, coffee/ tea passion and business acumen all in preparation for managing a store. You will work alongside your team while learning how to take on the role of running a multi-million dollar business, of leading great teams, and building a meeting place in your community. Our goal with the program is to develop future store managers. Following successful completion of the training program you will be given the opportunity to be one of our world class leaders.
Using a mix of online learning, classroom training and hands on mentorship, you’ll learn how to:
• Grow a successful, multi-million dollar business : drive sales leveraging your business acumen, efficiency and problem solving skills
• Nurture talent & lead a team : engage the hearts and minds of your team and develop their skills so that they realize their personal best, both as individuals and as thriving teams.
• Inspire others : become a dynamic brand ambassador dedicated to driving and achieving results through your team
• Two years management experience within a customer-facing environment
• Strong organizational, interpersonal and problem solving skills
• Entrepreneurial mentality with experience in a sales focused environment
• Minimum High School or GED
Job #ID 7955
Job Type Contact Us
Location North Bay