• Minimum Wage
• Two hours A.M. and Two hours P.M.Part-Time – 7:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m. and 3:00p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
• Responsible for assisting drivers with student management
• Flexible on pick-up and drop off locations
• Monitors will be provided with a safety vest to be worn at all times
• To be employed, monitors must present a valid Vulnerable Sector Screening form for the position of school bus monitor
• By virtue of the position, monitors should be comfortable with children and youth aged 3 to 17, be of even temperament, and capable of employing a variety of student management techniques to improve safety on the bus
• Be at least 18 years of age.
• Pass pre-employment physical examination.
• Attend and pass all pre-employment training and ongoing training as determined required by the Company.
• Attend all Company Safety Meetings.
• Report to work on time.
Job #ID 7214
Job Type Contact Us
Location North Bay