Are you looking for a rewarding career within your community? The VON team provides compassionate client-centered health care to people in their homes, community settings and clinics. You can make a difference by joining VON today!
The Client Service Associate (CSA) works as part of a team to facilitate the intake of new clients and the assignment of clients to service providers (RNs, RPNs, PSWs). The CSA ensures that every service provider’s caseload is properly assigned and client expectations are met and service levels are achieved. This role requires an individual with excellent communication, organization and problem-solving skills with the ability to work in a dynamic team environment.
• Maintains service providers schedules (master rotations and availability) as directed by site program management.
• Utilizes appropriate customer service and communication skills to obtain information from the client/family where applicable and assigns clients to service providers using Procura software.
• Keeps up-to-date with daily changes such as changes in client service authorizations and/or care plans.
• Reschedules client visits when there is an unexpected change in the current day’s staffing levels such as a sick call.
• Monitors the CellTrak Portal, a quality and risk management tool, to confirm that service providers have arrived and departed from the home safely and that clients are receiving the care that has been ordered
Education and Experience and Other Requirements:
• Post-secondary education preferred; Office Administration certificate or equivalent experience required
• A minimum of 1 year experience in a scheduling environment preferred.
• Must have personal vehicle and possess both a current driver’s license and proof of vehicle insurance.
• A current and original copy of a satisfactory Criminal Records Check is required.
Job #ID 8375
Job Type Contact Us
Location North Bay