Our Client is based in North Bay, Ontario that has experienced rapid growth in the past 5 years. We have an opening for a Financial Administrator.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director the ideal candidate will have 3 to 5 years of experience in a financial position. Supervisory experience would be an asset.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Maintain the day to day accounting records through an ERP System
• Stocktaking/Inventory: Reconciliation and posting of differences
• Prepare and post month end and year end entries; including any necessary accruals
• Review general ledger accounts and ensure reasonability and proper posting
• Cash flow management including creating cash flow projections
• Preparing company reports (figures and explanations)
• Handling the group wide reporting system (Lucanet)
• Creating budget forecast / projections including developing assumptions
• Analysis and finalization of monthly and year-end results
• Setting goals for efficiency improvements
• Clear understanding of GAAP Rules – knowledge of ASPE required
• Office management of the accounts payable and receivable functions (2 other employees)
• Completion and execution of payroll function
• Human resources administration – maintain employee files, new employee orientation packages, etc.
• Prepare documents and assist where necessary for the year-end audit
Skills / Experience:
• College or University degree in Accounting. Accounting designation would be considered an asset
• Experience with an ERP system (ideally Navision, but not required)
• Basic computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively
• Traceable success in implementing improvements in bookkeeping systems and processes
• Able to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines
• Well-developed project, organizational and time management skills
• Proven work experience as a team leader or supervisor
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent communication and leadership skills
Salary range: $60,000 to $65,000 commensurate with experience.
Job #ID 7980
Job Type Contact Us
Location North Bay