Life is too short not to have fun. If you have a true passion for helping people we want to talk to you. Due to our proximity to the North Pole, Zedd Customer Solutions in partnership with a major toy manufacturer, has been asked to ensure the toys received at Christmas provide the “WOW” factor.
Working with a major toy manufacturer you will help Santa’s Elves with inbound calls/emails that will identify customers’ needs, provide solutions and/or alternatives, and process replacement orders if needed. No selling required as the product has already been purchased.
You will join a family environment in which we all work together to be successful.
• Provide exceptional customer service and maintain excellent quality.
• Accurately input, retrieve and access information regarding a customer from a computer system.
• Resolve customer concerns immediately and effectively. Displays professionalism and courtesy at all times.
• Quickly and correctly answer product questions. Have a full knowledge of features and benefits of products and services. Seeks to stay informed of program changes.
• Must work 8 hrs. on Boxing Day December 26th
• Prior customer service experience is an asset
• Enjoys working in a team environment
• Reliable with strong computer and email skills
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written is required
• Positive attitude and proven ability to understand customer needs
• Effective listening skills
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Satisfactory Criminal Record Check required
• Able to work full time with scheduled shifts between Monday to Friday from 9am -8pm
• Excellent bonuses that all employees can earn
• Company paid training
• Discounted monthly bus pass
• Work environment that supports our Employee’s career path
Job #ID 8486
Job Type Contact Us
Location North Bay