Literacy Nipissing is currently looking for a part time Literacy Instructor for our Mattawa program. For more information on our organization please refer to our website at www.literacynipissing.ca
The Literacy Instructor’s responsibilities include the instruction and some administration for the Literacy Nipissing’s Literacy and Basic Skills programs. A job description is available from our office.
Requirements and Qualifications:
• Bachelor of Education and/or related education and experience.
• Experience teaching in an adult education, literacy, or related field.
• Knowledge of the Employment Ontario Literacy and Basic Skills Program
• Established interpersonal skills
• Experience working at a local level with community partners and referral agencies.
• Excellent planning, organizing and time management skills.
• Excellent computer skills.
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
• 3 days per week for a total of 18 hours.
Job #ID 8414
Job Type Contact Us
Location North Bay