• Collect, analyze and integrate patient information in order to identify and meet the patient-specific needs (physical/mental limitations, current emotional/physiological status regarding the testing procedure, pertinent medical/social history).
• Determine final testing parameters/procedures in conjunction with the ordering physician or clinical director and laboratory protocols.
• Review the patient’s history and verify the medical order.
• Follow sleep center protocols related to the sleep study.
• When patient arrives, verify identification, collect documents and obtain consent for the study.
• Explain the procedure and orient the patient for either in center or home sleep apnea testing.
• Provide age appropriate patient education.
• Select appropriate equipment and calibrate for testing to determine proper functioning and make adjustments, if necessary.
• Apply electrodes and sensors according to accepted published standards.
• Perform routine positive airway pressure (PAP) interface fitting and desensitization
Bachelor degree required, CPR required, no exp necessary
Job #ID 7815
Job Type Contact Us
Location North Bay