- Places and/or receives telephone calls.
- Consistently meets established program requirements.
- Provides exceptional sales and customer service and maintains established acceptance rating on quality monitoring tests.
- Accurately inputs, retrieves and accesses information regarding a customer from a computer system.
- Resolves customer concerns immediately and effectively. Displays professionalism and courtesy at all times.
- Quickly and correctly answers product questions. Has full knowledge of features and benefits of products and services. Seeks to stay informed of program changes.
- Clearly understands the practices and procedures of the department and job responsibilities.
- Offers feedback to program supervisor always based on errors or improving results.
- Operates a computer system effectively.
- Attends and actively participates in all required training programs. Shows eagerness and capacity to learn new products and programs.
- Participate in computer awareness and training as provided by the company
- Report suspected security incidents to their immediate supervisor or the compliance/Security Manager, understanding that all reports shall be kept confidential
- Be familiar and comply with the establish Zedd security policies and practices, and sign a written certification (user acknowledgement) that they have been training and made aware of the security rules and regulations.
- Assumes other duties as assigned by Team Leader. .
Job #ID 3380
Job Type Contact Us
Location North Bay