The Digital Communications Coordinator is a talented storyteller who loves to create and deliver powerful content that inspires, engages, and connects with targeted audiences. They are a confident writer, a creative visual communicator with phenomenal graphic design and communication skills. They are innovative, take initiative, and enjoy photography and videography.
A creative, out-of-the-box thinker, The Digital Communication Coordinator is detail-oriented, highly resourceful, exceptionally organized, and capable of multi-tasking and prioritizing projects with extremely tight deadlines. They are a strategic problem-solver with outstanding interpersonal skills and business acumen, and they work well independently and in collaboration with multiple key stakeholders and vendors.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officers and working in close collaboration with Karen Jones Consulting (KJCO) team members, the Digital Communications Coordinator will develop content and design marketing materials for KJCO and its clients. Responsibilities include compiling captivating visual assets that serve a variety of marketing and sales objectives, crafting written and visual stories, and developing and delivering engaging and impactful, data-driven digital content for distribution over various marketing platforms.
Duties include developing and implementing social media strategies, creating social media and newsletter content, tracking engagement, executing and tracking marketing and advertising campaigns, establishing and reporting metrics, preparing analytical reports, and developing various digital and print marketing materials.
• Develop and implement social media content, online campaigns and communications for various digital platforms
• Schedule, post and track content on KJCO social platforms and websites
• Establish metrics and produce web, social media and campaign analytic reports as well as analyze data and provide new ideas for marketing tactics.
• Maintain KJCO websites and update content, imagery, and layouts to resonate with and reach target audiences using SEO optimization strategies.
• Assist in the development of marketing strategies and communications tools to guide internal marketing initiatives.
• Assist in the development of marketing strategies, communication plans, marketing collateral and content for KJCO clients.
• Maintain consistent branding throughout all marketing channels.
• Stay current on digital marketing best practices, platforms, and tools, and apply them proactively.
• Monitor new developments and trends in digital communications to implement within the company as well as to assist clients.
• Strengthen relationships with clients and partners through ongoing communications.
• Assist KJCO team members with implementation of client project deliverables.
• All other duties as assigned.
• Completion of a post-secondary degree or diploma in marketing communications or a related field of study. Completion of a digital marketing program preferred.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite programs (Microsoft Word, PowerPoint).
• Working knowledge of Canva, Survey Monkey, MailChimp an asset.
• Experience working with Adobe Creative Suite Programs (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator) an asset.
• Understanding of best practices in website design, email marketing, content marketing, search engine optimization and social media.
• Knowledge of conversion rate optimization, engagement metrics, web and social analytics, digital advertising, and other digital analytical metrics.
• Ability to analyze raw data, compile and track analytics to capture insights and drive agile improvements.
• Strong written and oral communication skills for multiple mediums for a wide range of audiences across industry sectors, geographies, and audiences.
• Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and work effectively in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment with rapidly changing priorities.
• Ability to develop work plans and schedules, set and meet goals, and work with minimal supervision.
• Strong interpersonal skills to positively contribute to an inter-disciplinary team and effectively work with clients, co-workers, and other external contacts.
• Strong analytical, research skills and problem-solving skills.
• Exceptional attention to detail, time management, organization, collaboration, written skills and possess an entrepreneurial mindset.
Candidates selected for an interview will be asked to share a portfolio of written work and graphic designs that they have personally created.
705.478.9713 [email protected] www.kjco.ca Page | 3
KJCO is committed to fostering a diverse, inclusive, and accessible workplace where every team member has the opportunity to reach their full potential and feel valued, respected, and supported. KJCO provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Please send resume and cover letter to [email protected]
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please call 705-476-3234 for employer contact information.