The Custodian is responsible for performing custodial duties, minor maintenance, and other miscellaneous duties in order to ensure that the facility is maintained in a healthy, safe and sanitary manner.
The Custodian will report to the Program Manager and or other assigned staff. Maintaining these responsibilities will help to ensure the health, safety, and security of the public.
Education and training:
• Proof of successful completion of High School Diploma or GED
• A negative Police Vulnerable Sector Check
• Current CPR certificate – level C or willingness to obtain
• Current Non-Violent Crisis Intervention (NVCI) training or willingness to obtain
• Able to lift at a minimum 20 lbs. from squatting to standing position
• Bilingualism (English/French) is an asset
• Basic working knowledge of computer software
• Ability to work cooperatively and independently with minimal supervision and as part of a team
• Good interpersonal/verbal/written communication skills
• Ability to maintain confidentiality as per PHIPA (Personal Health Information Protection Act)
• Working Knowledge of WHMIS, AODA, Health and Safety Worker Training
• Commitment to continuous learning
• Demonstrated positive work record and good attendance
• Demonstrated commitment to client and family-centered care
• Willing to work flexible hours; days, evenings, weekends, and holidays
Job #ID 11002
Pay Rate $ 15.42/hourCasual
Location North Bay
Please call 705-476-3234 for employer contact information.